Re: Problems sending scheduled faxes ULRICH

JOSE FERRADEIRA wrote:

> Thanks for your help.
>
> I have installed the new version of WHFC (0.8.5) and tried again sending
>
> faxes at a later time, but the problem still remains.
>
> Maybe Ulrich could help us to fix this.
>
> that way I'm not able to send mailling faxes by night.
>
> Best regards
>
> José ferradeira

Hi,

i have done some testing with the jobfmt, but it currently does not work
correct. However i am working on it.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions