RE: faxgetty

On Monday, April 06, 1998 4:38 PM, Nico
Garcia[SMTP:raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu] wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, JOHN PRICE wrote:
>
> > I've downloading the source files hylafax-v4.0pl2-tar.gz and
> > tiff-v3.4-tar.gz, and installed both.
> >
> > However, after I make, and make install, there is no "faxgetty".  Am I
> > suppose to get that from someplace else?  I see the man pages for it,
> > but nothing else.
>
> What operating system, and did you set anything in config.dist or
> config.local? Where does the man page for faxgetty say that it
> got stashed?

Red Hat 5.0, 2.0.33 kernel on a i486.  I don't have a config.dist or
config.local file.  The man page says that it is in /usr/sbin/faxgetty,
where I told ./configure to put it.

What I don't understand is that "ls -R | grep getty" only gives me the
faxgetty.1m man pages.  Shouldn't there be a faxgetty.c or faxgetty.c++?

-=+=-

The Good, Clean Funnies List: Good, clean funnies five times a
week, for free!

To subscribe or unsubscribe send email with "add" or "remove" in the
subject line (without the quotes) to "gcfl-request@usa.net".  Send
submissions and comments to "gcfl@usa.net".  Or go to the web page:
http://www.angelfire.com/al/GCFL

A cheerful heart is good medicine... Prov 17:22a (NIV)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions