faxgetty

I've downloading the source files hylafax-v4.0pl2-tar.gz and
tiff-v3.4-tar.gz, and installed both.

However, after I make, and make install, there is no "faxgetty".  Am I
suppose to get that from someplace else?  I see the man pages for it,
but nothing else.

Thanx,
John

-=+=-

The Good, Clean Funnies List: Good, clean funnies five times a
week, for free!

To subscribe or unsubscribe send email with "add" or "remove" in the
subject line (without the quotes) to "gcfl-request@usa.net".  Send
submissions and comments to "gcfl@usa.net".  Or go to the web page:
http://www.angelfire.com/al/GCFL

A cheerful heart is good medicine... Prov 17:22a (NIV)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions