Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and ZyXEL Omni modem

| > -  Can not open document file - looks like some sort of locking/race
| >    condition, having to do with jobs that share the same document file.
|
| An error like this is associated with Postscript interpreter time outs,
| either because of a Postscript loop, or too short a timeout.

No, whenever I have got this error, it is because I've submitted one fax
job using sendfax (using one invocation of sendfax) to two destination
numbers, and then deleted one of the jobs using faxrm. Doesn't happen
always.

Shuvam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions