Re: Problems with HylaFAX clients

Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:

> I installed both hylafax  (latest version on Linux 2.0.33 Slackware 3.4) and
> whfc clients  ( latest on win95 and NT) and observed the following problems:
>
> 1. whfc wont install a port on  ordinary win95 (no OSR/2) , regmon returns error
> 87 !!!!!!

Hi,

Maybe you haven't installed the requiered dll's. Can you please send the
exact
error message.

> 2.  whfc installs fine on NT, but fails to send a fax, as a server returns the
> error:
>
> "Failed to submit job2: Unable to open scheduler FIFO : no such device or
> address "

You HylaFAX server is not configured propperly, maybe you have forgotten
a step in the HylaFAX setup ( faxaddmodem ? ) or one of the daemons is
not running.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions