Sender: uli@transcom.de
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 08:54:46 +0100
From: Ulrich Eckhardt <uli@transcom.de>
To: Glenn Burkhardt <glenn@aoi.ultranet.com>
Subject: Re: flexfax: whfc & win95 Postscript driver

Glenn Burkhardt wrote:
>=20
> Has anyone seen this too?  Intermittently, the Win95 Postscript driver
> sticks a bogus character into the file (e.g., ^T), and Ghostcript
> doesn't process the file when it's transferred to the Hylafax server.
>=20
> We're using WHFC 0.7.0.  The problem with Ghostscript occurs with both
> version 3.33 and 5.10.
>=20
> Perhaps what's called for is a filter in WHFC to clean the file before
> transmission....
>=20
> Thanks.

Hi,

have you set the postscript options to maximum portability ? and=20
wich printerdriver do you use. Have a look in the WHFC Faq for=20
recommended printer drivers and settings.

Uli
--=20
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgro=DFtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollst=E4ndig?)
Cgi-Sicherheitsbohrung in EWS (regen Sie f=FCr Webservers auf)
[Translation from an english text to german by AltaVista]

----- End Included Message -----

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions