fax standards and Hylafax on NT

Hello,

I'm looking for standards about faxing. I've found RFC 804 for Group 3
Faxing,
but still looking for a description of  TIFF class F, Group 4 (ISDN)
fax,
and so on. I'm new to faxing, so interested in an introduction to fax
internals, list
of relevant file formats, etc.

Thanks for the people suggesting fax sw on NT, but I'm still curious
about
compiling HylaFAX on NT. I've never tried it since I don't have a C++
compiler
yet (which one do you recommend?), but it seems that a fax sw has
a few Unix specific things - maybe I'm wrong. So, what can be the
difficulties
abou compiling HylaFax on NT?

- Gergely

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions