Re: frontend for sendpage

Michael Agbaglo <byteshifter@shifted-bytes.de> wrote:
>Is there a frontend for win95 or macintosh ?
>maybe in java - like susefax ???

Greetings,

We are pleased to announce support for HylaFAX has been added to our
SDFax software for MacOS.

The new version v0.9.1 supports multiple addresses, hylafax, and
corrects a few bugs in the print driver.  Please download a copy and
tell us what you think!

SDFax is a MacOS print driver that will allow you to send Fax messages
via e-mail, TPC.INT, and HylaFax. SDFax is very easy to use, simply print,
enter a fax number and recipient, select the delivery method (tpc or
hylafax) and click "Ok" to send.

- Supports both TIFF and PostScript formats.
- Allows multiple addresses for all protocols.
- Complete support and lookup service for TPC.INT Internet faxing.
- Uses HylaFax with the "new" protocol on port 4559.
- Support for sending documents directly via e-mail.
- Reads preferences in InternetConfig.
- Scheduling feature lets you select target date/time for sending.
- Works with System 7.x and 8.x.
- Documentation provided in HTML format.

The software and complete documentation is available from Secure Design
at their web site.

	http://www.sdesign.com/sdfax1x/mac_os/

As of Jan 1998, SDFax is still in beta release.  Final release will be
due out later this year.

Good luck,

Stephen Herzog

| Stephen Herzog                      Secure Design               |
| Phone:   +1-503-690-1819            P.O. Box 1066               |
| Fax/BBS: +1-503-690-3037            Beaverton, OR 97075  USA    |
|                                     http://www.sdesign.com      |