Re: Fine resolution (VRes: 196) with faxmail

At 09:55 27/02/1998 +0100, Andre Duetsch wrote:
>Hello,
>how can I set fine resolution to default on faxmail?

I have the tag 'VRes: 196' in the /usr/local/lib/fax/sendfax.conf
configuration file.

But looking again at the faxmail man page, I see there is also the
possibility of using a 'faxmail.conf' configuration file (is this
a change from v4.0pl1? - I don't remember seeing it before) and
this maybe a more appropriate place to put the tag.

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston UK.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions