Re: phase B error and garbage from remote end

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Velocet wrote:

It was answered few posts ago and some time before.
It is a USR Sportster bug in later revisions.

Here is offending line: [15:AT+FNR=1,1,1,1\r]

You put:

Class2NRCmd                   AT+FNR=1,1,1,0

And Youll be set.

BTW: I found this from mgetty+sendfax trace files.

And while writing I'm joining to those who has EOP 3 times problem. Anyone
have a solution. It looks like it is also USR and some other fax thingy.
This hapens consistently on connections with some faxes.

	lp
		gody

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions