Re: Postscript Driver for WHFC 0.70 on Win95

Am 10.02.98, 08:27:24, schrieb David Woolley
<david@djwhome.demon.co.uk> zum Thema Re: flexfax: Postscript Driver
for WHFC 0.70 on Win95:

> > It seems to me that the problem is at the Win95 side and the
postscript
> > driver that we are using. We've tried the HP 4/4M driver and other
HP 4
> > drivers as well as some QMS drivers. The Apple Lser 16/600 driver
>
> The two main problems I'm aware of are that some drivers generate
extra
> code to put the printer into Postscript mode and that the Microsoft
> drivers generate Postscript which is not page independent, by default.
>
> The first problem requires that you use a driver for a simple
postscript
> printer.  The second problem requires that you dig around in the
> options in the printer setup (not sure whether it is document defaults
or
> the actual printer settings).  You may also need to turn off an
initial

 Adobe has a special Postscript driver availabe for Windows'95. The
file is
called ps423xxx.zip, with xxx as the country label.
 This should do the job ...

 Marten

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions