Re: Sent Problems

> Hello everybody!
>
>    First I want to thank you the help you gave to me about my
> questions, now I have a HylaFAX working on a Linux redhat 4.2 with a
> diald working at the same time (that was the hard), now I have
> another question, (I think is simple) I have already configured some
> win95 client succesfully, but on 1 computer I have a problem. It
> seems to work fine but for everything I send it reports the
> following, without sending anything, It dials and talks with the fax
> machine, but it ends without transmitting anything, I have already
> unregistered the whfc monitor and registered it again, and
> reinstalled all the printer and drivers again too, I even replaced
> the .dll files too with tha same results...
>
> Any Idea?
>
> Thanks in advance...

Take a look at the postscript that is generated by your client.  I will
almost 100 % guarantee that the top of the file has crap BEFORE the actual
postscript lines.  I know, I had the same problem.  I used the apple laserwriter
printer driver.

The FIRST LINE has to start with the line below or ghostscript bails.
( check the /var/spool/fax/{doneq/docq} to find your file.

%!PS-Adobe

--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.

"A man doesn't begin to attain wisdom until he recognizes that he is
 no longer indespensable."
- Admiral Richard E. Byrd ( 1888-1957 )

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions