Re: e-mail -> pager gateway options

I wrote a program that compresses the sender's name, the subject
and the message.  I think I compress all tabs and spaces to single
spaces, remove newlines, and truncate at the pager message length
limit.  I also make sure that all the page recipients are actually
listed in pagermap and then invoke sendpage (pagesend?  whichever)

Program is freely available...

Mike
////
On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Ben Parker wrote:

> take the body of the message and throw the rest away or just keep the
> Subject: line, message size limits etc. Mailfax takes care of most of the
> latter for mail->fax.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions