Re: Postscript Driver for WHFC 0.70 on Win95

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone who responded with help to my problem. The solution
that worked was to use the Adobe postscript driver and the Apple 16/600
ppb file I also got from the Adobe site. I already had the optimize for
portability and the timeout 999 and other suggestions from the FAQ, but
failed to mention it in my original post.

Btw, previously I had tried the Apple Laserwriter Pro 600 Win95 driver,
but the job didn't even get sent...no modem dialing or anything. Other
postscript drivers from HP and QMS resulted in the modem dialing the fax
machine, but no fax produced. Would it stand to reason that the problem
was with the MS postscript driver itself?

Thanks again, all the help is much appreciated.

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services
* *     astrope@tabbweb.com      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions