Re: Problems building HylaFax on Solaris 2.5.1 w/ gcc-2.8.0

> Here is one of the link problems I am having.  There are many others,
> but I think they are all related to this one.  Which library are these
> functions supposed to be in?

None.  They are part of Hylafax.  I would also suspect that they are not
functions, but rather data structures forming part of the C++ implementation
of classes.  They might just be mangled named of constructors and/or
destructors.

> __ti9FaxClient                      faxalter.o
> __tf9FaxClient                      faxalter.o

They will be generated by util/FaxClient.c++ or util/FaxClient.h.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions