Anyone have "respond" and HylaFAX working together?

Hi,

 A while back there was discussion about the "right way" to do a Win95/NT
client for HylaFAX. One approach that sounded very good to me was to use
"respond" (http://www.boerde.de/~horstf/) and Samba to make the fax server
look like a network printer. I have Samba (http://samba.anu.edu.au/samba/)
installed on my Linux box and it works great.

Respond was written to work with mgetty/sendfax but it seemed that several
posters had used it with HylaFAX too. Would anyone care to  describe what mods
need to be made for it to work with HylaFAX?

Thanks,

 Bjorn Eng

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions