Re: hylafax sendfax disconnecting after negotiation

> > Eric, I'm having a problem with HylaFax 4.0.. I'm using the Redhat RPM
> > hylafax-4.0-6.i386.rpm version.  I saw your note about 'sendfax' problems

i got exactly the same problem 2 weeks ago....
someone told me that it was due to the firmware of Class2.0 USR modem (i have a
U.S. Robotics Sportster MessagePlus 56000 Rev. 11.1.18 )

i solve the problem (dont ask me why and how!) in configuring my modem in
Class1 (i just got the config/usr-rts template file as etc/config.cua0
configuration file,... and now emission/reception is OK although the
documentation tells that hylafax will do the best with a
Class2 or Class2.0 modem)

SO ...i would want to know if there is a more elegant solution, in order to
avoid Class1 parameters... is there a new release of a configuration file
for USR Class2 or Class2.0 modems?

thanks for answers

ML

--
---
		    		   Maurice Libes

Telephone : +33 (04) 91 82 93 25   Fax : +33 (04) 91 82 93 03
Adresse Postale : Centre d'Oceanologie de Marseille FR6106 CNRS
                  Campus de Luminy , Case 901 F-13288 Marseille cedex 9
mailto:libes@com.univ-mrs.fr

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions