SDFax for MacOS now supports HylaFax

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce support for HylaFAX has been added to our
SDFax software for MacOS.

SDFax is a MacOS print driver that will allow you to send Fax messages
via e-mail, TPC.INT, and HylaFax.  SDFax is very easy to use, simply print,
enter a fax number and recipient, select the delivery method (tpc or hylafax)
and click "Ok" to send.

 - Supports both TIFF and PostScript formats.
 - Allows multiple addresses for all protocols.
 - Complete support and lookup service for TPC.INT Internet faxing.
 - Uses HylaFax with the "new" protocol on port 4559.
 - Support for sending documents directly via e-mail.
 - Reads preferences in InternetConfig.
 - Scheduling feature lets you select target date/time for sending.
 - Works with System 7.x and 8.x.
 - Documentation provided in HTML format.

The software and complete documentation is available from Secure Design
at their web site.

        http://www.sdesign.com/sdfax1x/mac_os/

As of Jan 1998, SDFax is still in beta release.  Final release will be
due out later this year.

Good luck,

Stephen Herzog

| Stephen Herzog                      Secure Design               |
| Phone:   +1-503-690-1819            P.O. Box 1066               |
| Fax/BBS: +1-503-690-3037            Beaverton, OR 97075  USA    |
| E-mail:  herzogs@sdesign.com        http://www.sdesign.com      |