Re: run

> I am nem in this, but I just installed the program everything is good. I
> am working with linux station what should I do to make it run?

Follow the extensive documentation that comes with the source distribution
and if that still fails, report back to the list on exactly how it fails.
The whole purpose of the documentation is to answer your question.
If it fails to answer the question, we need to know where it fails, otherwise
the literal answer to your question is a repeat of the failing documentation,
or, in practice, for email, a very incomplete summary of that documentation.

If you have not installed from source, get support from the supplier of
the binary distribution, not the list, or delete the installation and
start again from the official source distribution.  If you are not using
the official distribution and still feel you need to use the mailing list,
identify the source and version of the distribution you are using.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions