Question re: multiple modems

Last month, I read a query by Chad M. Vande Pol <chad@is6.iserv.net>:

>Is there any thing I need to do to get Hylafax to work over multiple
>modems?  I have added modems But Hylafax seems to only send things out one
>modem at a time.  I can send 3 faxes and 4 alpha pages but everything just
>gets queued up and goes out FIFO though a modem while my other modems just
>sit idle.  Is it posible to use more than one modem at a time?  I have
>played with modem prioities and stuff but can not seem to figure it out.

I don't recall seeing any replies to this query.  I just installed a
2nd modem to what will be our main fax server and I'm wondering if I
will run into the same problem.  I used sendfax twice in a row but only
one modem was used.  I'd appreciate any insight as to what I need to
do to ensure that the modems will be scheduled as efficiently as possible.

Thanks,

Kevin Tyle <kevin@meso.com>
MESO, Inc.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions