Dial Codes etc

Hello all,

I have another problem in that involving dialing fax numbers. I cannot
understand how the software decides what code to dial. I have looked at the
dialrules and config.tty file and according to the log, the modem is still
dialing ATDT44telno - I do no know where the 44 is coming from.

Any ideas anyone ?
--------------------
Resistance is Futile
--------------------
 ---o^o---    ( Conrad EJ Gonsalves aka hawkmoon@mail.bogo.co.uk )
|    X    |              The Keeper of Tanelorn
 ---[o]---                     Check out my
    ! !                          WEB SITE
    ! !                        - Tanelorn -
    ! !                    The Last Resting Place
    !_!                    * www.tanelorn.co.uk *

Please CC replies to my hawkmoon email address as well as my work email
address. Many thanks ....

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions