Re: Sorry for the silly question + suggestion

> I should have dug a bit deeper before asking for the best modem to use
> with Hylafax.  Could I suggest that at:
>
>    http://www.vix.com/hylafax/FAQ/Q3.php
>
> You put a link to:
>
>    http://www.vix.com/hylafax/modems.php
>
> This second URL had everything I needed while the first is a bit vague.

Note that this document is fairly out-of-date.  I've had good luck myself
with the Multitech MT2834ZDX and it has been mentioned favorably by
others on the mailing list.  It is a moderately priced small desktop
model that is not as 'industrial-strength' as the larger units but
functions just as well.  The 56k version seems to have dropped the
class 2 fax mode so avoid that one.

  Les Mikesell
   les@mcs.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions