Unspecified Transmit Phase B error

I am trying to send a fax for a 3 days - unsuccessfully! It becomed
frustrating so I decied to ask for help.

My configuration is: Hylafax 4.0p11, gcc v2.7, Linux, US Robotics
Sportster voice 33.6 Faxmodem, Ghostscript 2.6.2 (with tiffg3 driver
installed).

I installed Hylafax software, got hfaxd and faxq running. Problem is
when I try to send a fax with send fax. Modem calls then number, begins
to open then connection and then disconnect the line. I got the message
in the xferlog file: UNSPECIFIED TRANSMIT PHASE B ERROR.

          Please help, I am a half the man I use to be ...

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions