Individual mass faxes from Winword via Hylafax

I have a request for a mass faxing application which I would like to
implement with Hylafax on a Linux machine, and wonder if anyone has any
advice or practical experience:

I need to send mass mailings by fax, one page for each receiver. The faxes
are not not identical, but address each receiver individually by name etc.
This is my idea:

With MS Winword´s mass-mailing-via-e-mail option the client side would send
e-mail messages, and a mail server (sendmail) could transform this into
faxes (with the fax number taken from the e-mail address). The problem is:
the e-mail would contain an MS Word document file attachment which Hylafax
cannot transform into TIFF. I would need postscript instead.

The WHFC Windows 95 Hylafax client seems not to be an option in this case
since WHFC can only deliver one fax at a time, with manual typing in of the
fax number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

	Karl Feichtinger

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions