sendfax again...

Hello!

First of all I've to thank everybody that answered my last message in
this list.
After reading the compillation of the messages in the HylaFAX archive,
I'm fighting again the sendfax program. It stops when it's communicating
with the HylaFAX server.

When I execute the following command:
	sendfax -n -d 7050 -vv < ~/msg

I get:

Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.
220 gea04.pangea.org server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl1) ready.
-> USER root
[...]
213 CHOPTHRESHOLD set to 3.
-> JPARM DOCUMENT /tmp/doc56.ps
200 Added document /tmp/doc56.ps as docq/doc56.ps.78.
-> JSUBM

and sendfax stops, had someone been in the same situation?
May be, it's a problem with the FaxQueuer?

--
Thank you very much,

Ramon Arxer i Galabert

e-mail: