RE: problem sending faxes to pxb

Ferenc

It seems the pbx expects some kind of signalling from the sender to
decidewether it's a voice, data or fax call. Hylafax is quiet and the
receiver
hangs the line, resulting no answer from remote.

In your modem config file take out the @ in the ModemDialCmd :

ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s          # T for tone dialing, taken @
out

Hi,

I re-check everything, the ~~~/sbin/hfaxd is the only file that matter in this case.

Nico Garcia wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Uri Shkolnik wrote:
>
> > Hi Alan.
> >
> > I just tried to run the HylaFAX with your patch, but it seems that not only it not fix the wfhc bug, it also disabled hfaxd
> > from response to other clients (faxstat for example).
>
> Make sure you didn't overwrite your HylaFAX "hosts" file....
>
>                         Nico Garcia
>                         Engineer, CIRL
>                         Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary
>                         raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu