Re: fix for "Can not open document"

Hi Matthias,

I followed the 'Ian Senior's mail' for the test but until lastly all fax
jobs sent, all files remain stayed in directory 'docq' ! I just installed
HylaFAX in my system for a week and all testing files used within these
few days still remain in 'docq'. How will these files be removed ? Do
you (or Ian) mean that the 'Cannot open document file' problem is caused
by running 'faxqclean' ?

I'm so sorry that I still cannot produce the problem !

> How to reproduce this problem was exactly described by
> Ian Senior in the mailing-list Mar 5, 97 (please pull it
> from the archives at http://www.vix.com/hylafax/),
>
> 	matthias

K.S.Wat SSA(D)12
Computer Division,