Error setting Company name, Re:, Comment fields

Hi,
  I am using Hylafax sparc sunos5.5 V4 Opl1 -pkg'; with gcc 2.71 ;
Zoomfax V.34 model 2876 modem. I am not able to set the values for Company,
Re, and comment fields using the switches mentioned in the
documentation. Otherwise it works fine. I am using following command.

sendfax -d "Anupam Vaval@7613950" -x "EC Cubed Inc" -r "Test Subject"
-c "Test Message"

Is there any error in the way the command is specified here ?

I also want to set the date and the time field values. The
documentation of sendfax says that we can choose date and time formats using the
config. files but I am interested in setting the values for these fields.
Is there any way to set these values ?

Regards,
Anup

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com