RPM: document conversion script was not found

Getting closer!

There were too many things wrong with my install.  I don't know if it
was caused by upgrading rpm's or what, but I uninstalled then
re-installed the hylafax rpm and got MUCH farther...

Here is the current, and maybe last, problem.

This is from the failure message emailed to me:
Your facsimile job to 912033674005 was not sent because
the document conversion script was not found.

This is from /var/log/messages:
Oct 22 21:53:16 detel FaxQueuer[407]: JOB 2: CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit
status 0xff00
Oct 22 21:53:17 detel FaxQueuer[226]: NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q2"
"no_formatter" ""
Oct 22 21:55:44 detel FaxQueuer[559]: No regular expression for modem
class

Can anyone shed some light on this?  Do I have two problems?

  --  Ed Weinberg,
      Detel, Inc., An Internet Presence Provider
      edw@detel.com
      www.detel.com/
      www.serverking.com
      www.q5.com/  <-- find someone to CoolTalk or chat with here