Blocking toll numbers

Does anybody know how to block calls to expensive toll numbers? We
provide faxing of orders received from customers web sites, and I want
to protect against someone entering expensive toll numbers.

As I understand it, not just 1-900 numbers, but some numbers in 1-819
and other area codes can be arbitrarily expensive. If there were some
finite list of bad numbers, that would be great.

--
Trevor Blackwell         tlb@eecs.harvard.edu          (617) 495-8912
http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~tlb

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions