Re: Hylafax rpm issues

Suggest you exchange email with Matthias.Apitz@SOFTCON.de about the
xferstat name change to see about getting it changed in the next release.
That is what most of the people are complaining about.  The arbitrary
picking of a new name for just one release of HylaFAX, without any real
prior discussion about the issue.  Same thing goes for the fax to hyla
directory change.

Bill Suetholz

>On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Ramana Juvvadi wrote:
>
> Mr. Arlington Hewes writes:
>

>  > tradition and wishing to be included in the next RedHat release are
>  > admirable ambitions, and will do much to further the cause of us HylaFAX
>  > evangelists. However, I do feel he's being a bit reactionary in making
>  > sweeping changes based on minimal discussion.
>
> The only "content" change I made is xferstat --> xferfaxstat
> xferlog --> xferfaxlog because it is clashing with wu-ftpd.
> If it is addressed in the next version or if somebody
> has a better suggestion I am willing to change it.
>
> Ramana

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions