Re: Announcement: RPMs for hylafax and libgr

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:35:11 -0400, Ramana Juvvadi <juvvadi@lekha.org>
replied to me:

> > Does this or any other packate have to be uninstalled before the new
> > package is installed?
>
>Yes, netpbm-mar... has to be uninstalled. I saw your message in
>flexfax mailing list. Upgrade to ghostscript-5. I posted
>a message in the mailing list also.

netpbm-mar...what? I have no netpbm-mar is not installed in my
computer.  Is there an RPM for ghostscript-5?  I currently have RPM
ghostscript-3.33-2 installed.

  --  Ed Weinberg,
      Detel, Inc., An Internet Presence Provider
      edw@detel.com
      www.detel.com/
      www.serverking.com
      www.q5.com/  <-- find someone to CoolTalk or chat with here