Re: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error

At 19:07 16/10/1997 -0700, John Hazard wrote:
>I guees I'll answer my own question the following line in
>cuaa0/config:
>

>Class2NRCmd:            AT+FNR=1,1,1,0  # setup status reporting command
>

>JH

This fix was also suggested by, I believe, Dave Wreski; but unfortunately
in neither case was the actual model of the US Robotics modem actually
mentioned.

Could you let us know?

HylaFAX puts the relevant info in the syslog/messages - for instance mine
says :-

        MODEM USROBOTICS SPORTSTER 28800 FAX
        Product Type            UK External
        Options                 V32bis, V.FC, V.34
        Fax Options             Class 1 / Class 2.0
        Clock Freq              20.16 MHz
        Eprom                   256K
        Ram                     32K
        Supervisor Date         04/28/95
        DSP Date                03/31/95
        Supervisor rev          044-6.0
        DSP rev                 11.3

which, touch wood, works perfectly in a send-only environment.
Zdravko Balorda on the 29 May 97 mentioned that, in his opinion,
anything newer than this :

        Supervisor date        04/18/95
        DSP date               03/31/95
        Supervisor rev         6.0.5
        DSP rev                1.0.9

had problems in Class 2.0 mode. (Perhaps mine just snuck through).

Thanks,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions