Re: Problems with MPS (more pages, same document)

Hi Andreas,

> I'm using the latest HylaFax (hylafax-v4.0pl1) on a Linux 2.0.27 box
> together with a Zyxel 1496EG+ and have problems with sending
> multi-page documents to some other fax machines. Here's a part

I have a similar problem with my Zyxel 1496E.  It is impossible to send
more than 1 page to some fax machines.  It seems there is no response
to the "MPS" command from the other side.  This happens *always* with
some fax machines.  With other macines there is *never* a problem.

I don't have any problem with *incoming* faxes.

My Setup: Linux 2.0.30, Red Hat 4.2, Zyxel 1496E (rom v6.15),
	  HylaFAX v4.0pl1 with "zyxel-1496e-2.0" config file

I think I did not have this problem with an older version of Hyla/flex fax
(v3.* ?).

	Greetings,
	Rob van Nieuwkerk

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions