Re: faxmail :attachment file ?

Hi,

I am working on faxmail mime converter script. I'm trying to convert tiff
to ps. I know that my converter script is working. Because I'm redirecting
a copy to another file and it seems ok.

But when I try to display the doc file only From and subject displayed.
The attachment parts are displayed as blank. When I look at the source of
docq file, I can see the converted tiff part in postscript format. I think
it is merging two postscript files in wrong format.

How can solve this problem. Can anyone send an example (working;)
converter script. I'm using a script like this:
#!/bin/sh
   file=$1
   TMP=/tmp/debugfile
#This is for faxmail
   convert tiff:$file ps:-
#this is for testing
   convert tiff:$file ps:$TMP

Regards,

Salih Tilkici

PS: I'm using ImageMagick's convert program.

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Ben Parker wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, David Woolley wrote:
>

> > Looking at the source code for faxmail.c++ (took about 5 minutes) it is
> > expecting:
> >
> > giftopnm $1 | pnmtops
>
> Great. That helps a lot. I had tried %1 but not $1!
>
> > It's running
> >
> >   script GIF-file
> >
> > where GIF-file is a temporary file.
>
> Yes - now I can get some ps out the other end. Still need to work on it
> though....

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions