Re: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

I have been getting many of these messages which don't have sufficient
information to track back to the original address (i.e. there are NO
Received headers in the message you bounce).

We don't have anybody on our mailing list with an address that looks
remotely like this so I have to assume that it's coming from somebody elses
list exploder (somebody who doesn't have a clue how to set up a mailing
list properly so that their local propagation errors come back to them
instead of the original list owner).

On Sat, Sep 27, 1997 at 11:11:11AM +0700, Mail Administrator wrote:
>This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
>
>The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
>the addresses and re-mail the message):
>
>SMTP <ih@bdg.centrin.net.id>
>
>Please reply to Postmaster@bdg.centrin.net.id
>if you feel this message to be in error.

>Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:14:16 -0500
>From: Selim Jose Miselem <selim@opensys.hn>
>To: flexfax@sgi.com
>Subject: flexfax: Fax Sending stops after using whfc - PLEASE HELP!!!!

....body of message deleted....

--
Bill
--

Whenever is found what is called a paternal government, there is found
state education. It has been discovered that the best way to insure

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions