Re: sharing a modem with pppd

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Nico Garcia wrote:

We are using BSDI 3.0 and the instructions read specifically that the
getty daemon should NOT be used on the same modem that you are setting up
for hylafax.

Regards
Helen
*	MKL.Net		        	Internet Service Provider      *
*	A service of CPU Industries                                    *
*	Bainbridge, New York, USA      	PPP, dial-up, telnet, uucp,    *
*	http://www.mkl.com		virtual domains, web design    *
*	https://mall.mkl.com	Secured server - Merchant services     *