Re: Update of html documentation for pl2

Sounds good.

1. Let's have the format of a faxmail attachment converter. This drove me
mad until a kind soul (David) read the c source to work it out.

#!/usr/bin/bash
#This script will let the GIF image through but
#will try to squeeze it on the same page
#/usr/local/sbin/faxmail/image/gif
giftopnm $1 | ppmtopgm | pnmtops -scale 20

There then remains a problem with fitting it to a separate page full size.
You will need to massage the Postscript output to prevent it appearing a
20th of its proper size in the bottom left-hand corner. I have just sent
an example to the mailing list.

2. I would also be happy to "contrib" my hybrid of Bob and Dirk's
faxmailer - works on Linux (RedHat 2.0.27 and others). Neither Bob nor
Dirk's really worked as advertized, but comprised the basis for the
hybrid, which is unpolished but works.

Ben

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Phil Watkinson wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I would like to do my bit for the forthcoming patch level 2, and would
> like to co-ordinate the update of the html documentation.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions