Re: Hylafax future

| Windows 95 driver is 16 bit one and almost identical to 3.1.
| NT is a completely different story which NEED some kind of
| printer monitor which I can tell you is really tough.

Why don't we, as a community, just move from printer driver writing, to
Samba? I'm sure the next version of MS's brilliant OS will redefine the
printer drivers again. Isn't it easier to move to one simple strategy
(Respond+printfax.pl) which works virtually unchanged in Win3.1, Win95,
and WinNT?

just my two bits worth,
Shuvam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions