Hylafax/tip problem

	System: Digital AlphaServer 400 running OSF/1 4.0, HylaFax4.0pl1,
with a US Robotics Sportster V.34+ faxmodem attached.

	Situation: I need to trade control of the modem back and forth
between HylaFax and tip. (I.e. I need to transfer a file via tip, and
then send out a fax to confirm the transfer.) Does anyone have any ideas
how I can manage this? Faxgetty keeps grqabbing control of the modem for
itself in mid-call.

	Thanks in advance...

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions