Re: WHFC and NT - '': Command not understood - progress?

Alan Sparks wrote:

>  Sorry, the message really is 500 '': Syntax error, expecting command
> token."
> I've tried this out on Win95 boxes here too, with the same results.
> Actually seems that when confronted with this situation, whfc cycles through
> many error messages about socket connection problems, and ultimately trashes
> my Windows session.
> -Alan

Hi,

i got debug logs from some people here. So i know which part of
whfc causes the trouble, but i currently don't know why. It seems
that some data get send in the wrong order. Seems to me like
another bug in Windows. But i can't test it here because i haven't
access to a sun or hp - unix box.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@transcom.de