Alessandro Coppelli wrote:

>  Hi to all.
>
>  SCENARIO
>  =========
>
>    Latest Hylafax on  Linux box 2.0.30
>    Client Win95  ( WHFC )
>

>  PROBLEM
>  =======
>     When I send one fax with WHFC  only cover sheet is trasmited.
>     Why ?
>======= Second problem
>
>When I open my folder for browser the files in text mode
>( MODE Text (*.txt) )I non see my text file. If I selection MODE Alle >dateien (*.*) all ok, I see my
>text files . Why in text mode I no see text files ?

Hi,

for your first problem, check that you have installed a postscript
printer and also check the whfc and HylaFAX FAQ. If this doen't
help, have a look at the HylaFAX logs and see what's going
on there.

your second problem could be another bug in whfc.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@transcom.de
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli