Time for a new patchlevel?

> Folks,
>
> Now that you're all thinking about ToDo lists and the future of HylaFAX,
> perhaps someone will volunteer for (or comment on the status of) a
> progression to a new patchlevel of HylaFAX.

I'd be happy to help, either with consolidating bug fixes, or checking
patches for validity, etc.  I have access to both SunOS and Linux
systems.

But I believe that Matthias Apitz (Matthias.Apitz@SOFTCON.de) is now the
keeper of the source code, and probably should be the one to coordinate
such an effort.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions