Routing of incoming fax

Hi,

We are running HylaFax v4.0pl1 on Solaris 2.5 .
I am investigating the possibility to use Hylafax also for incoming fax.
The idea is to route trough e-mail a incoming fax to the destination,
but I don't have any up-to date information about the capabilities of
fax protocols in general and Hylafax to manage routing information.
There are any experience and/or patch to Hylafax to use some of method
for it like DID or T.30 subaddressing or other?
There any modem able to support this kind of protocol?
Thanks in advance for any advice,
best regards,

Roberto

Roberto Pedriali                 Tel.+39 (39) 6854466
Deneb s.r.l.                     Fax.+39 (39) 6854466
Via S. Maria Molgora, 4
20059 Vimercate                  e-mail: pedriali@deneb.it
Italy                            WWW:http://www.ansaldo.it/~deneb

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions