Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks to everybody for your responses to my problem.

I believe the problem has been resolved.

One of my previous (1st of 3) modems didn't work at all, until I ran
faxgetty on ttyS3 instead of cua3.  Well, with this modem, I changed it
back to cua3 where I had a config.cua3 file for, and the problem was resolved.

It was a combination of the responses that led me to think that this might
be the problem.

Thanks again. :) :) :) :)
Rich
rich@webmd.com