Re: HylaFax (x86) and ISDN

Matthias Laessig wrote:

    Hi!

      is it possible to use HylaFax 4.0pl1 on PPro200 with ISDN (Teles
    16.3)?

No.

	matthias

    Asking /dev/ttyI0 with command at+fclass=? for possible Classes showed
    0,8 (Data and Voice) only - but why can I fax with 95/NT? Do I need some
    additional tools (converter for fax <--> audio)?

    matthi...

    PS: Please answer asap! Need to have the server up & running 'till
    Sunday Midnite!
    Psychiatrists say that one out of four people are mentally ill.
    Check three friends.  If they're OK, you're it.
       http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~mlae/index.php / pgp.php for PGP-key
    key fingerprint:    E0 A8 94 90 CE B3 48 A6  3B 84 90 18 C6 4B C5 DA
                              matthias.laessig@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
         fon: (+49)(0)177/2333149 talk: mla@wolfsheim.csn.tu-chemnitz.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions