faxgetty + data connections

Hi folks,

I have been asking questions about faxgetty and data calls.  I instead of
using the Sportster 14400 I was using I started experimenting with a Cirrus
Logic and things look very good now (Hylafax 4.0pl0, Cirrus Logic 33600,
RedHat 2.0.27)

I actually got a data connection, answer rotary is working.  I use uugetty
(from getty_ps) with:

GettyArgs:              "-h -t60 %l %s vt100"

it does connect, but there is nothing to be seen on the remote terminal.
But stuff is going back and forth.  I logged in and then started issuing
commands and could see their result (like using "ls -l > junk01" and
verifying the "junk01" file).

does anybody know what am I missing now to see stuff on the calling
machine?

Thanks for this and all help I got so far,

       Antonio

Antonio Kanaan
Astronomy Postdoc
Instituto de Fisica - Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
kanaan@if.ufrgs.br
phone = 55.51.3166507
fax   = 55.51.3191762
http://www.if.ufrgs.br/~kanaan