Re: WHFC spooling

I'm using the "Apple LaserWriter" postscript driver attached to
D:\TMP\FAXSPOOL File, A4 page dimension and "Archive" postscript format. The
job timeout is999.
Maybe the WM_SPOOLERSTATUS message sent by Windows 95 to WHFC doesn't work
every time. On my PC, i have a "faxspool" file on drive D: because the
drive is a bit faster than C: and it allow me to fax 7 or 8 pages instead of 5
or 6; but I never seen exactly what you describe (only 1 of 2 faxes despooled).
Are you faxing the same short document?

Roberto

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions