Re: Rockwell 56K chip set

Richard W. (Dick) Kreutzer wrote:

> Does anyone know if the current release of Hylafax
> works well with the Rockwell 56K chip set?
>
> In particular, we have just purchased Motorola VoiceSURFER 56K modems
> and plan to use them with Hylafax for fax send/receive functions.
>
> Please reply to:
>
>         rwk@AmeriCom.com
>
> Thanks,
> Dick Kreutzer
> AmeriCom Inc.
Dick,
  We tried this modem at Compass Net to no avail.  It works fine for
paging, but only seems to support Group 1 (or Class 1, whatever!) insted
of both 1 and 2.  The modem seems to be of high quality, but is lacking
on fax functionality.
Mark F. Sanderson
--
I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before
them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions