Re: Microsoft. Office doc. -> ps ?

I set up a webserver as a gateway to fax common documents for my office,
and I did the following.

Took the lates version of Word Documents, and printed them (to a file) with
Postscript Printer.  Then I ftped these files to where I wanted them on my
server, and throught the web now, the just check of from the list, and fax
them.

You shouldn't need to use DOC files then, just the one time printing them
and your set.

At 11:06 PM 6/10/97 +0800, you wrote:
>hello,
>
>I want to use hylafax + apache to set up a web based fax server,
>but can't find a unix based software that can convert microsoft
>office document to postscript format.
>
>Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks!
>Boris

Aidan Van Dyk                         aidan@magma.ca
Magma Communications Ltd.    Internet Service for the Ottawa Region

         Unit 201                     Phone:   (613) 228-3565
         52 Antares Drive             Fax:     (613) 228-8313
         Nepean, ON                   Web URL: http://www.magma.ca/
         K2E 7Z1                      E-mail:  aidan@magma.ca

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions